Wednesday, December 17, 2014



I received Turmeric Curcumin Capsules - Premium Grade - Standardized 95% Curcuminoids from Healthnex Supplements for free for my unbiased honest opinion and all opinions stated here are my own.

I have used Turmeric for a while now but did not notice any changes in my health and started to have stomach problems. When offered to try out the Healthnex Supplements brand I was a little wary because of already having no results with what I had previously been taken. Since I was able to try this product out for free I gave it a chance to see how well it worked for me.

First as I have said on here before ALWAYS READ THE LABEL and find out about the product before taken anything. The very first thing I look for is if there are any side affects and with this the only side affects you are gonna have is a better way of life. I always look for Natural Ingredients that have no fillers, soy, wheat and gluten free and have no GMO's. I have also recently found out after researching that any Turmeric Curcumin supplement should be of premium grade, which this is and have a standardized Curcuminoids of 95% to have any health benefits, which this has also.

From my understanding the higher the grade the better is absorbs into the body and the better it helps. Now for those who do not know what Turmeric Curcumin is let me give you a little information on it so you know why this product is a must have for all. 
Curcumin has been employed for hundreds of years in The Indian subcontinent being a key element in Ayurvedic medicine process.
With additional tests, case studies and experiments being performed over the last 50 years or so it has been uncovered that Curcumin is the substance withinTurmeric that delivered all the wonderful health benefits associated with Turmeric.
It has been shown to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory as well as many other beneficial properties.
What does this mean for you?
It can help your skin tone and health
It can help increase healthy joint function especially if you suffer from arthritis
t can improve you digestive functions and bowel health
It boosts your immune system.
It also contains powerful antioxidant properties that have been shown to help slow down the aging process.
Many doctors recommend the use of turmeric curcumin for pain relief and joint health and is commonly used for arthritis symptoms relief.
Of course for further information on this just google all the great benefits of what Turmeric can do for you but again you haft to make sure you get a supplement that is Natural has a high standardized Curcuminoid value of 95% which Healthnex has and is a product that has been approved in a FDA facility where you do not haft to worry about what they really put into their product.

Now that you know a little more about this I will tell you that I am extremely happy with this brand because #1 it fits the bill of what all I need in a Turmeric supplement, #2 it does not hurt my stomach it actually helps with my acid re-flux which I suffer with terrible (also helps potty problems), #3 I also have carpal tunnel which causes me to have pain in my hands and fingers and where I have been taking the Healthnex I have noticed I am not having as much swelling and is helping with my back pain. #4 Last but not least I love the benefits of taking a good supplement that can help detoxify your liver, help with circulation and after extended use actually does help purge your pores to help with better looking skin.

Now I am not saying you are gonna take this supplement and then the next day be able to do cart wheels and jump around like a toddler but I am saying that I can tell a difference in my pain that I have from inflamed joints, that I do not feel bloated all the time and my skin and liver are doing better and I am not saying you are going to take this and your liver is going to be cured from any disease but I AM SAYING that this will help with detoxifying your body and every little bit helps to keep you healthy and strong and will help with poor circulation to help you move better.

These are my statements of what this product has done for me and I hope that this product will do the same for you. I am putting a link below to where you can find this product to buy. Thanks for reading and learning about Healthnex Turmeric Curcumin Supplements!
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?ie=UTF8&field-
brandtextbin=Healthnex+Supplements&node=3760901



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.













No comments:

Post a Comment