Thursday, June 4, 2015


All Natural and Organic ingredients
Sulfate FREE
Harsh detergents FREE
Paraben FREE
Sodium Benzoate FREE
Dioxanne FREE
For all ages


Our fabulous bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, 3 in 1, contains a host of soothing nourishments like, Calendula, Chamomile, and Oat which is perfect for cleansing delicate baby skin and hair, as well as adults.  Mild and non-irritating it creates a lot of stable long lasting bubbles for the best fun time in the tub.  Oatmilk helps relieve Eczema, while Calendula moisturizes and soothes dry skin.  This plant-based formula is gentle for pregnant women, and can be used by the entire family.


I was and am very happy that I got to try this product out for free in exchange for my unbiased review and yes these are all my 100% opinion. I posted above what the product states and in my opinion this is a really mild and gentle product that can be used on our little girls sensitive skin.

She was thrilled with all the bubbles that it made and like I said I was thrilled with how it did not break her out because she does have severely sensitive skin.

The bubbles lasted a long time and it  smelled really good. I will admit that I tried it out for myself as well because after a hard day of working and taking care of the family I need some "ME" time to just relax.


I like that Sweetstation Bubble Therapy is all natural with no harmful chemicals and it does not take that much to make a nice bubble bath.

Below are two links to go too, one to like their Facebook page to get discounts on all their great products and one to read about and order from.


No comments:

Post a Comment