Monday, July 6, 2015

   I have used many of Greenwald's products and I have been happy with everyone of them! I really love how this glass cleaner does not streak and I use it on my mirrors, my glass tables, windows and on my faucets which this cleaner makes them shine.

  Here is some helpful information on this great product: 

  • ★ WORKS LIKE A MIRACLE POTION - It's simply amazing. Leaves No Streaks, Film Or Haze. Cleans The Toughest Hard Water Stains, Dirt Or Whatever You Throw At It. Made Proudly In The USA.
  • ★ EXCELLENT CLEANER FOR - Windows, Auto Windshield, Mirrors, Headlights, Shower Doors, Glass Tables, Granite and Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Acrylic, Flat Screen TV, Blinds, Car Or Any Other Hard Surface.
  • ★ SAVES ON CLEANING EXPENSES - Your 6-pack easily makes 6 32-oz spray bottles (Note: packets dissolve in 60 seconds in your favorite bottle) at a fraction of the cost of other leading brands, plus it's commercial grade. Since the refills fit in the palm of your hand your storage requirements for cleaners just got significantly reduced.
  • ★ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Refills completely dissolve leaving nothing leftover. No need to buy a new plastic bottle every time you're out of cleaning product, simply reuse your existing bottle. Prevents polluting local landfills with excess plastic.
  • ★ OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU - We won't consider your purchase binding and committed on your part until... First of all you've used our glass cleaner and have diligently measured its effectiveness and if you can't honestly say most of the following are true, 1. It cleans glass & hard surfaces better than any other cleaner you've tried, 2. It saves you significant money, 3. It helps the environment, 4. It saves you space, 5. You shop for cleaners less often. If you can't honestly affirm that we don't feel like we deserve to keep your money.


        I have saved time and money with this glass cleaner and I like knowing I am helping the environment with less waste. 

Here is the link below where you can go to order.


I receive products in exchange for honest and unbiased reviews and all opinions here are 100% my own. I use these products myself and would never give a false review.

No comments:

Post a Comment