Saturday, January 3, 2015


 I received this product to test out for free for my honest and unbiased opinion on how it works, all my opinions stated here are 100% my own.

I do animal rescue and at one time or another we have anywhere from 10 to 20 animals that we take in, get fixed and re-homed and with that many there are gonna be accidents that happen.
If any of you have ever had animals you know that they can be stinky and it is hard to get rid of smells, especially cats urine. I was really excited to try out the Furry Paws Pet Urine Odor and Stain remover to see how it would work for are furry babies accidents.
I can truthfully say that this product works on helping take the stain and smell out of the carpet without leaving a terrible chemical smell or changing the color of the carpet. I did not haft to sit and scrub. I followed the directions and like I tell all of you, ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!
I just sprayed it on the spot, let it sit with a towel over it and came back and dabbed at the spot and that was that. The smell was gone and there was no stain.  Also I noticed that it kept my animals from going back and remarking the same spot over and over again. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has animals and wants to keep their homes smelling fresh and clean.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment