Tuesday, March 24, 2015



Looks real nice in the picture and the one I got in the mail looked real good too, EXCEPT that it was broken and I could not use it.

It was sent to me in exchange for an unbiased review so I am not out anything BUT I did call the company and let them know it arrived broken from not being packed properly in bubble wrap or any kind of protection at all, just inside a box. They informed me they would be sending out another one to me immediately.

Well, I never heard anything from them again and I have never received a replacement. I can understand that they are a new company and will have problems starting out, that just happens sometimes BUT they could have at least sent a letter informing me that they would not be sending out another product or have taken me off their list to do a review.

I am not bad mouthing  this company in any way, I am just stating the facts. I wish them success in their business and that all the kinks get worked out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment