Wednesday, March 25, 2015


This is a comfy little travel pillow! I received it in exchange for my unbiased review.

I have cricks in my neck all the time because of the way I sit, I have back problems so sometimes I sit crooked like and it makes me turn my neck in an awkward position. I saw this Air Comfy travel pillow and thought well I could give it a try while i am sitting watching T.V. to see if it would give me some relief on my neck.

It is small and compact and easy to inflate and very easy to position, so when I sit I just lay my neck on it to give me support so it does not strain it or give me a crick. 


I know it is a travel pillow, which I have used in the car for myself and Natalie has used it in her car seat to lean her head on but it can be used anywhere that you need to relax your neck and not put in such a bind.

I have used it at home on the couch, in my bed when I can not get a comfortable position for my neck, while sitting at my computer wedged between my shoulder blades to have more cushion, in the car and like I said our little girl has used it in her car seat for a snugly pillow to lay her head on.

I like the pillow a lot and if you are interested in ordering one for yourself here is the link below for you to do so.

COMFORT





1 comment: