Sunday, April 19, 2015


I received this 100% Pure Peppermint Oil by Adovia in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.


As always please read the labels and follow all the directions for the safety of yourself, your family and to get the most out of your product.

I love the way Peppermint oil smells and how pure it is. I use this by dropping drops in my vent so when the air comes on it fills the house with the aroma of Peppermint. I also put drops around my windows and any cracks that ants might come in. They do not seem to like the smell.

I also like to put some on the temples of my head when I have a headache, it seems to help with the pressure and when I am stopped up, I will open the bottle and take a big whiff or put a few drops under my nose to help me breathe better.

There are many uses for Peppermint oil. Below is a link for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment