Sunday, April 5, 2015


I received this SMOOTH VIKING beard conditioner in exchange for my unbiased review and all opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

Ok my husband has always been able to grow a beard out really fast since he was like 14 years old. Only problem is after it gets so long it is like a wire brush you would use to scrub a grill with.

I know in winter he really likes to grow it out long and it drives me batty so whenever I can try out a product that will help soften and style his beard at the same time, I AM SUPER HAPPY!


Like the can stated, he used a pea sized amount and rubbed through his fingers into his beard. The beard conditioner made his beard soft and controllable which made me SUPER HAPPY again. There was no greasy feel or matted look to his beard, just soft hair.


The ingredients are all natural which is very important when putting anything onto or into your body. Here is a list of the ingredients:
Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Sweet 
Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba, Beeswax, Pure Essential Oil.
All are healthy ingredients that will nourish and soften unruly beard hair.

Below is a link for you to go to their Amazon site.





No comments:

Post a Comment