Monday, April 27, 2015


I received this Vanilla Mint deodorant cream in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions expressed here are all 100% my own.

First I like how this deodorant is all natural and is concerned with  women's health. I also like how they send directions on how to detoxify  your armpits from years of regular use of chemical filled deodorant.


Image result for pictures of stinky onions

I do warn you when they say to you that you will smell bad for a while they were not kidding. My first week I smelled like funky onions. I DO NOT LIKE SMELLING BAD EVER!!!!!!!!!! This was a hard review to do for me because of this BUT after getting over the stinkies, the Vanilla Mint creme started keeping me from smelling bad.

It has a nice scent and is easy to apply to your underarms. Now I still sweat with this but in all fairness I sweat a lot anyways and my body temperature has been staying high do to me going through Menopause so it may keep others dry. Here is a little more information on this deodorant:

Organic, chemical-free cream deodorant that really works!  Organic arrowroot powder absorbs wetness naturally. Organic Shea butter soothes and moisturizes dry skin. Coconut oil has natural anti-bacterial properties as well as soothes and conditions the skin. Organic peppermint and organic tea tree essential oils provide anti-bacterial and germ-killing anti-septic properties. It leaves you feeling confidently cool, fresh and clean.

Directions for use: Scoop a pea-sized amount from the jar with clean fingers. Rub onto each underarm until deodorant is applied.
 
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, (Vegan), Organic Sunflower Oil,  Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.
 
Size: 2 oz
 
Shelf Life: 12 Months



Also here is some information about Bella Organics:

Bella Organics was founded in 2012 in response to a growing concern for the severe lack of all-natural and organic skincare products available. Our mission statement is simple: We believe that we should take care of our bodies, and in turn, our bodies will take care of us. That’s why Bella Organics products will never contain water, emulsifiers, or any of the toxic or unnatural ingredients that are found today in most mass-market products. We use only the best plant-based essential oils and extracts—each one specifically selected based on their unique botanical properties and their effect on skin. Our skin is our largest organ, and the one most affected by outside environmental influences and aging, so we should do everything we can to protect it—naturally!

All of our products are handcrafted locally, and we believe in paying our employees a wage that they can actually live on, treating each employee as family, which helps to create a positive work environment. Bella Organics was founded on the premise of being natural and environmentally responsible, which is why our packaging is comprised of 100% recyclable materials, with a goal of providing 80% of our products in biodegradable containers within the next few years.

I love companies who are hometown and who care about their customers and their employees, that is a WONDERFUL  RARE QUALITY in companies anymore. I do recommend this product to others and I plan to keep using this Vanilla Mint deodorant creme. Below is a link to their homepage.



No comments:

Post a Comment