Saturday, November 22, 2014

Vitamin C Serum - Anti-Wrinkle! - Antioxidant Treatment - Quickly Reduce Pores- Organic Vitamin C For Your Face - Instantly Softer Hydrated Skin - Natural Ingredients - Incl. Organic Rosehip Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil - Wonderful Light Citrus Aroma -Non-Watery- Exclusive to Amazon - 1.18oz




I received the Even Glow Serum by Valentia to try out for free for my honest review on this product. All opinions here are my own!

My serum came in on the estimated time and was packaged very well. The box was nice and easy to read, although I do wish more companies would print just a wee bit larger so people who do not see well can read all the ingredients and instructions 
without any problems.

I opened up the bottle and was pleasantly surprised on the wonderful aroma that came out, it was a light citrus with a clean  vibrant smell that really invigorated my senses. I was also happy to know that this wonderful aroma was made from natural citrus oil and not artificial chemicals.

This is a copy of what they say this product can do.
Valentia Skin Care NEW - EVEN GLOW SERUM - 20% Vitamin C - Natural & Organic Ingredients -

98% Natural Ingredients (see below for a description of our Key Ingredients chosen specifically to enchance Vitamin C efficacy on the skin)
 





  • EVENS SKIN TONE:
    Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

    INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE:
    Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

    ABSORBS RAPIDLY:
    Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

    BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION:
    The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

    REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES:
    Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger.


    • I have been using this magnificent product for about two weeks now and so far it has made my skin softer, smoother and has helped me even out my skin tone. I am anxious to see what longer use of the product can do for me.

      I am happy to say that it has not clogged my pores and I think it has actually helped my skin from breaking out, it does not leave an oily residue on your face and absorbs very quickly and so easy to apply.

       One of the best parts of how concentrated this serum is that it does not take a whole lot to cover your face so it last for a long time to where other serums I have tried take a lot to cover your face and usually runs out after about two weeks and then you haft to go buy more and after a while that gets really really expensive and then most times you do not get the results you wanted.

      I am very PLEASED with this product and would recommend the Even Glow Serum by Valentia to every age of woman. Here is a link where you can order this awesome product for yourself:  "vitamin c serum" http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Antioxidant-Absorption-Brightening/dp/B00HJD8NLY/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1398092792&sr=8-16&keywords=vitamin+c+serum


      I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 



      No comments:

      Post a Comment