Monday, November 10, 2014


Chapstick product 208x208
Received this for free for being a Smiley360 agent but all opinions are my own!

First I want to thank ChapStick and Smiley360 for allowing me to try this product out for free. I am always grateful when someone lets me try their products out and lets me give my honest opinion about it.

I love the way the package looked when I received it. The two ended chap stick I thought was a very good idea because you have what you need for your lips in one little tube, which they call "Hydration Lock".


On one end I have Moisture and on the other end I have Renew. The moisture end helps keep my lips hydrated and keeps them from getting chapped, especially in this weird weather we have been having lately. The moisture side keeps my lips feeling hydrated for about 3 hours then I haft to re-apply it then.


The renew side makes my lips feel fuller and smoother at the same time. I like applying this side at night or right before I go out on a date with my husband. At first I did not see any difference in my lips but after about a week I could tell they were looking healthier and had a younger look and feel to them. 


The only problem I had with this was the taste, I suggest maybe they add a little flavor and for younger people maybe a little tint of color.


Otherwise if I had a rating scale I would give this a 4 out of 5 stars. I hope this review helps someone out that is trying to decide whether or not to purchase this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment