Sunday, November 9, 2014

IceFox (TM) Magnetic Universal Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for iphone 6, iPhone 5/ 5S/ 5C/ 4 /4S, Samsung Galaxy S5/ S4 /S3 /Note 3 ,HTC One, nexus 7,Nokia Lumia 920 and all cellphone,Smartphone (free 720 Degree Rotating)

IceFox (TM) Magnetic Universal Smartphone Car Mount 


I received my iMagnet Cradle and had my husband put it on and being a man (no offense guys) he just put it on without reading the instructions and was like, "It must be defective because the phone will not stay on there". I was like okay, well what did the instructions say, he was like I do not know I just put it on the dash.... WELL I am here to tell you PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS OR IT WILL NOT WORK. After I ever so nicely got the instructions out and read them to him, the problem was fixed and my phone now stays in place while I am driving and I do not haft to take my eyes off the road to push answer to talk on it. I live on a bumpy road and it holds up to my vehicle bouncing around and I can move the top part around to the angle I like.. It seems very sturdy and the magnet is very strong so it is good for me. Just PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment