Sunday, November 9, 2014

I am not going to get to graphic in this review but to get to the point, I have problems going to the ladies room and I have tried many different products and I really do not like taking anything with chemicals in it because that will only cause you to be more constipated. I was happy to read that this had natural ingredients and pro-biotics in it because our stomach and intestines need this kind of good bacteria to function properly. I took it the first night and the next morning nothing happened and was like okay I will give it more time because like I said earlier I have severe problems with this and figured it would take a little longer. I wanted to note that so people who have severe constipation do not get frustrated and just say well it did not work so I am not going to take it any longer.The next night I took 2 capsules with 2 glasses of water to help flush it through my system because if you do not get enough water with anything you get dehydrated in your intestines and therefore another thing to cause constipation and the medicine can not work if it can not get to the problem, make sense? I got up the next morning and had the urge to do my business without cramping like you can get with some medicines and it worked. I do not consider this a laxative like I have seen some people post but an ongoing treatment to help keep your intestines open. It does help and the reason I gave it a 4 is because I wanted to wait and see how it works with long time use. I do recommend this product to help people who do suffer with constipation and to have patient if it does not work the first or second night if you have severe constipation because it will take longer to break that dam open so to speak. Good product, good packaging and received it on time.  .

This is a product I reviewed a little while ago on Amazon. It is called Advantalax and has been helping me out. I have severe constipation and so far this product has helped me to take care of the problem so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment